Secrets of successful marketing to today's Cambodian Consumers
Cambodia's remarkable period of economic growth and social change means, Cambodia's are excited about new products and brands.
On April 6th, come discover the most cutting edge insights into Cambodia consumers and the most effective marketing techniques for targeting them. This Breakfast talk is based on the findings of a months-long research project paid for by Britcham, UK DIT and Eurocham; now you can finally take advantage of the findings.
What you will learn:
- The new consumer adoption curve in Cambodia
- The critical importance of the youth market
- The rise of "brand-brand"
- The role of celebrity marketing and a look at who are the top celebrities and Facebook personalities in Cambodia
- How to get the most out of your social media presence
Nancy Jaffe is the brand strategist and market researcher with extensive experience in Southeast Asia, New York and San Fransisco. She is a frequent speaker on the changing behaviour of Asian consumers. Nancy is Director of Strategy at mango tango Asia.
Location: Raffles Le Royal
Date: Thursday April 6th
Cost: $25 Non- Members, $15 Britcham and Eurocham Members
7:30am - 8:00am - Registration
8:00am - 10:00am - Presentation and Q&A
Sponsored by Cafe Cambodia: