Benefits of joining BritCham:
- Access to a strong business network of Cambodian and International companies, representing a broad range industry sectors.
- Access to more than 35 interactive and informative networking, business and social events throughout the year with the international and Cambodian business communities at membership rates. Access to member-only events.
- Opportunity to host and sponsor events with Chamber members and the Cambodian and international business community at competitive prices.
- Promotional opportunities on the Chamber's website and monthly e-newsletter, including one month free advertising on the Chamber's website, one free sponsored email per year and unlimited free social media marketing via our Facebook page, our LinkedIn Profile page and on our Twitter.
- Regular e-communications and up-dates on Chamber and member activities.
- Maximum exposure through the online Membership Directory, including access to member contacts.
- Interactive and member-driven website, with access to post up-dates on the website news and announcement section.
- Opportunity to participate in our Business Groups.
- Direct links to Department for International Trade (DIT) and the British Embassy in Cambodia.
- Access to regional networks, with direct links to British Chambers in Southeast Asia (BiSEA), including preferential rates at events.
- Access to the European Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia (EuroCham), including membership to EuroCham at a 50% discounted rate on their membership fee.*
We offer three classes of membership. Ordinary membership is for companies and organisations with a clear British connection (through ownership, incorporation, management, products or activity) engaged in business in Cambodia, or individuals who are British nationals. Associate membership is for companies, organisations and individuals without a clear British connection, but who still have an interest in the activities of the Chamber. Overseas membership is available to companies interested in the Cambodian market but not yet doing business in Cambodia.
Annual Membership Fees:
Please note that our membership fees are calculated on a pro-rata quarterly basis for a membership year that runs from the 1st March - 28th February.
- Ordinary Corporate Member: US$385/ - p.a. Entitled to two voting company representatives and multiple representatives at events. Companies in good standing which are British, or which can demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Executive Committee that they have substantial British ties, having a legal presence in Cambodia.
- Ordinary Individual Member: US$175/ - p.a. For consultants, freelances and single-person businesses. Entitled to one vote. British individuals who are in good standing sharing in the Aims and Objectives of the Chamber who are ordinary resident in Cambodia.
- Associate Corporate Member: US$330/ - p.a. Entitled to multiple representatives at events. No voting rights. Companies in good standing having a legal presence in Cambodia who are not eligible for Ordinary Membership but whom, sharing in the Aims and Objectives of the Chamber, are in the opinion of the Executive Committee otherwise suitable to enjoy the benefits of Membership.
- Associate Individual Member: US$165/ - p.a. No voting rights. Individuals who are not eligible for Ordinary Membership but whom, sharing in the Aims and Objectives of the Chamber, are in the opinion of the Executive Committee otherwise suitable to enjoy the benefits of Membership.
- Overseas Member: US$220/ - p.a. For businesses not yet operating in Cambodia. Voting rights apply to companies or individuals with a clear British connection.
How to Apply:
Please use our online application form by clicking the link below: JOIN BRITCHAM
Please contact the Executive Director
if you have any issues completing the application.
*Joining EuroCham Cambodia through BritCham:
As a BritCham member, you have the opportunity to join EuroCham at a 50% discounted rate on their current membership fees. You will enjoy full benefits of EuroCham membership with the exception of voting rights.